Tuesday 6 August 2013

Back to School Blues

So it just hit me that I am not doing what I need to be doing.  During the last 12 years, at this time, I have been getting ready for the school year in some form or another.  The other day with all of the first day pics and the realization that we really can't file paperwork until Sean finds a job...I LOST IT!  It was a combination of my insecurity, vulnerability, and my sense of independence lost.  I knew that this new adventure would be oh so exciting and I knew it would be trying....I didn't think it would affect me like this.  So I did what anyone would do and I bawled my eyes out...luckily I have a wonderful person in my life who is very accepting of my neuroses and allowed me to cry and talk through everything.  I am sure I will have a couple more minor meltdowns in the future as this journey will most certainly test me...and I guess that is why it is a journey!

2 comments:

  1. Oh :( I'm sending hugs your way! I once relocated with my husband...I remember those nights of being overwhelmed! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete